Friday 23 March 2012

Bangkok: Amor


[Super Quick Post]

N was craving sweet so badly one day she gave me a call to check out sweet shop at the renovated Central Ladprao. She said she want Mille Crêpes so after googling, we found "Amor" that seems to have nice Mille Crêpes.

Mille Crêpes

Chocolate cake

A quick browse through their cakes display, N chose Mille Crêpes and their chocolate cake while I was hunting for seat at the small shop. If you have had Mille Crêpes at Secret Garden, the one here might be a good challenger. It wasn't sweet much so the strawberry sauce did bring out the taste of the Mille Crêpes. Between this and Secret Garden's, I may go for latter one since it was a bit sweet to my liking but this one is definitely not horrible and I'm pretty sure I will order this again. As for chocolate cake, well it's chocolate cake. Nothing fancy but not disappointing also. I may try their other menu next time coz this isn't a bad cake/sweet shop at all.

Amor
B1 Central Ladprao
(Around McDonalds)

No comments:

Post a Comment