Thursday 4 November 2010

Eating Plan: Kuala Lumpur (Nov 2010)

As I'm going to KL (Kuala Lumpur), Malaysia for business trip in the begining of next month (just 4 days before I leave for my holiday in Japan), I decide I'm going to put up a food list that I am looking forward to in KL, for my own reference and to share with anyone who interest.

I must warn that I'm not adventurous eater in KL as, usully, I would stay in hotel around KLCC/Bukit Bintang area and spend 75% of time in meeting room. So by the end of the day, I just want to eat comfort food that wasn't too far off and not too much hassle for me.

Looking forward to
**Shall update the result later**

1 comment:

  1. You're heading to KL AND JAPAN? Lucky you! I'll totally be looking forward to your Japan posts. I remember having these chicken rice balls in KL and it was interesting -it's like khao mun gai rolled into a ball. They also have this apple drink that's pretty good.

    This morning, I saw a luggage full of Cath's bag on the street next to a BTS stop - it's crazy!!!

    I hope you have a great trip and dining experience!

    ReplyDelete