Friday 25 June 2010

Bangkok: Hachiban Ramen

I dropped by at Central Ladprao yesterday during lunch to do quick shopping and when I said quick, I really mean it. 15 minutes of browsing and voila, the shoes are mine! I still had 45 minutes for food before head back to office. I was torn between salad and some carbohydrate. I ended up standing in front of Hachiban Ramen!

Hachiban is a famous Ramen restaurant franchise, which I think is quite decent for franchise one. You don't walk in expecting 100% Japanese taste so as long as you keep that in mind, the food can be enjoyable!


I ordered my Tom Yum Chachu ramen, a fusion mix of Thai meets Japanese noodle soup. I think it is one of the best dish in their menu. It isn't too spicy but it has the Tom Yum kick in it. Not too bland as well. Great combination with ramen noodle.


I also ordered side-dish of gyoza. Their gyoza is actually very nice; pan fried yet juicy meat inside. The flour is also thin so you can really enjoy the meat. It was a pleasant lunch and I made it back to my office just in time!

Hachiban Ramen
Ground Floor, Central Ladprao
MRT: Pahol Yothin



View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment