Sunday 25 April 2010

Bangkok: Spring and Summer

After Mexican food and Magaritas on Saturday night, we still felt like we need some desserts and more talking. I suggested to them to move to "Spring and Summer" since I have never been there.


We were really lucky that once we got there the tables on the lawn are still available so we settled down and started ordering.


Their famous BTS (Better Than Sex) - to be honest, I don't think it is any better than the fondant from Bread Papa so let alone sex! It was alright. Just alright. Maybe my expectation was too high?


Cup C - it was sooooooooooo good! I love the hot cakey mixture when eating with vanilla ice cream. Not too sweet and just the right thing. The portion wasn't too small anyway. Lovely!


Choco Banana Waffle - I thought the banana was gonna be weird but turned out that it was nice. Too bad we were too full so we couldn't finished this dish.


D2 wanted to try their chocolate martini called "Missing You" to try so she ordered that for us to share. It was incredibly strong - tasted very good anyway. I would have ordered and finished that if I wasn't a bit tipsy from magaritas.

Overall, it was a relax place to be, although quite pricey. I haven't tried their food but some said it wasn't that amazing. Desserts are overall nice anyway. I may give it another try on special occasion.

Spring and Summer
Sukhumvit 49 (สุขุมวิท49)
Bangkok
Tel. 02 392 2747-8 (for reservation)
Website:
http://www.springnsummer.com/main.html


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment