Thursday 10 October 2013

Tokyo: Aoyama Flower Market TEA HOUSE

ほらほら〜
お久しぶりです!

Just came back from a week holiday in Tokyo. Yes, it's fangirl- related trip again but I'm glad to be able to stay for 7 days instead of 3 days like last trip!

I arrived around 8am and only able to dropped my luggage off around noon. I had like 3 hours to spare before able to check in for my room so I decided to go to Inokashira park in Kichijoji to kill time. Starving from my flight, it was such a bad time coz 1pm on Sunday at Atre Kichijoji, every restaurants were full with lines with people waiting for food. I strolled around a bit and found Aoyama Flower Market TEA House with lunch set and available seat. I just ordered my food and grabbed the seat instantly!






This is a branch of Tea House which main branch located in Aoyama (of course). The decoration was super relaxing! It was as if you were sitting in English garden and having your tea/food. I heard that this place is popular with rose tea and stuffs. I decided to choose for rose soda and beef stew as their set lunch.


The rose soda was very refreshing. Not too sweet and the rose aroma just didn't overpower everything. I had bad experience with rose-infused drink before. It's like they put too much rose flavour/smell into it and it just went yuck. But this is not - this is very nice.



There came my beef stew. The girl sitting next to my table literally licked the bowl so I expected it to be good and boy, that just met my expectation! It was really nice! Not just the look that nice but the taste also! Can you believe it? It was very homey and filling. The stew was not too sour (from tomato sauce or something - trust me, I tried the sour version of stew this trip. Will blog next time). I finished it and felt very happy afterwards. Such a great way to start my trip in Tokyo!

Aoyama Flower Market Tea House
Atre Kichijoji B1F
Website: http://www.afm-teahouse.com/



View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment