Monday 29 August 2011

Tokyo: Grom

Super short post as I am in a bit of hurry now. I was in Harajuku and planning to eat some crepe but got distracted as soon as I saw "GROM" shop on the street. I have heard about Grom from friends who recently spent their honeymoon in Italy, praising how tasty their gelato is so I thought I shouldn't miss it. I was early by 5 minutes as the shop opens at noon so I just stood there and waiting for the opening.

Got myself melon and bitter chocolate flavour (sorry that you can't see the picture well). Their melon tasted not too sweet, you can tell it is not artificial flavour which gives out a very fresh taste in our mouth. It's more sorbet like than gelato, for Melon. While bitter chocolate is very adult taste as it wasn't sweet much and really have that bitter. Wish I could have time to taste more flavours as all seem to be very yummy and perfect for hot summer days in Tokyo!

GROM

6-31-15, Mansion31 1F,
Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo



View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment